Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

2 posters

Eder's Application

alekgal
    alekgal
    Beginner

Eder's Application Empty Eder's Application

Post by alekgal Sun 25 Dec 2011, 05:11

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name:Alexander
    2. Age:20
    3. Location + Time zone:gmt +1
    4. Tell us something about yourself:Playing games is my passion and when i found about WoW i was amazed and started playing it as a hobby.I am a policeman in real life,but i enjoy listening to Rap example:Eminem

Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character: Eder, Human,Paladin,80 lvl
    2. Specialization:Retribution
    Main spec:It is Retrubiton but i kant show u exactly becosue now i am re-downloading Wow but i am using Seal of Righteones for my main-PvP spec.IF u add me in the guild i will come and show u the talents Smile
    My Off SPec is again Retrubution but its pve-for raids and i am using with it SEal of Command.Again i don't know teh exact talents but i will show u later i promise Wink

3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec?Well,i played this class all the time in WOW and i chose the Retributon spec becosue i LOve BIG Damages Very Happy
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill?Engi/Mining 450/450
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy : Again i will show u when i re-download WOW Smile
    6. What made you create this character?Becosue i love WOw and i chose Paladin becosue i like their meaning-Warriors of LIGHt Smile
    7.Alts:HellRise hunter Marksmanship/Beast Mastery

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW?4 years !!!
    2. How do you classify your playing time?Awelsome Very Happy
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why?Tired of PvP , now i look up for some ,hopefully,pro PvE
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak?Yes
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long?nope
    6. What is your raiding experience?All instances but Black TEmple
    7. Are you the sole user of your account?YEs
    8. What addons are you currently using?GEar Score and NpcScan
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division?I have friends here and i know BEST GUIld EVAHH Very Happy Wink
    10. Why should we invite you?social guy...not some bighead..also helpfull if needed Very Happy
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear?Of course with a SMile on my face
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? I was in BULGARI but now all there are BIGHEADS!!!
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you?
    Unholy, Dathrohan,Belthazor,Courtney,Neurotic,Batica,Neravarine,Gwem...
    Entertain us:I'm sexy nad i know it :DDDD

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games?COunter Strike
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way:Sociable guy and Fun Very Happy
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Eder's Application Empty Re: Eder's Application

Post by Thimos Sun 25 Dec 2011, 05:28

We do not accept any paladins. I'm closing this one.

Edit: + policeman.
    - Nenad

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 13:15