Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+15
Serenety
Karedan
Arago
Thimos
Anetheras
Mawerick
Vladcho
Greekpriest
Shineeh
paladinoz
Clefairy
jester
Neravarine
Ziggo
Siccipappa
19 posters

Siccipappa's Application, Accepted.

Siccipappa
    Siccipappa
    Beginner

Siccipappa's  Application, Accepted. Empty Siccipappa's Application, Accepted.

Post by Siccipappa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:32

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name:Aaron
    2. Age:22
    3. Location + Time zone:UK, +1
    4. Tell us something about yourself:I am from China and studying Chemical Engineering in Queens of Belfast in UK. I love rock and basketball. Chemisty is boring so I need WOW to relax my self. LOL.
    Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character: (name, race, class, level)Siccipappa, Human, Mage, 80
    2. Specialization:
    Main spec: http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?03500503310003015032310251532103000000000000000000000000000232030010000000000000000000 (PvE) + No Gylphs yet.But I will make it as "Arcane Blast"+"Arcane Missiles"+"Molten Armor"
    Off spec: http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?00000000000000000000000000000023050300123033310531203003513033030310003000000000000000 (PvE) + "Molten Armor"+"Frostfire Bolt"+"Living Bomb"
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec?Since 3.13.Idk how long is it exactly. 2 years or so.
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill?Tailoring(max)+JC(not max, but should be on max when u see this app)
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target.https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/96/siccipappa.png/
    6. What made you create this character?Nothing but love mage. And I have played mage for such a long time, so ...
    7.Alts:(name, class, spec)I only one mage.
    GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW?Since 3.13 version. About 2 years.
    2. How do you classify your playing time?Work and Study at day. Play at night.
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why?PVE. Both my specs are for PVE. Playing PVP for a long time is exhausting.4. Are you able to use Team Speak?Sure.
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long?Nope.
    6. What is your raiding experience?All in WLK version. NAXX, TOC, ICC, VOA, UDR,Onyxia and so on.
    7. Are you the sole user of your account?Yes
    8. What addons are you currently using?It is a mixed bag of addons made by Duowan in China, incluing grid, recount, spell timer, omen, raidalerter and so on.
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division?I love PVE and I only love guild raid. I love the understanding between raid members cuz we always play together. And we can overcome all difficulties met in raid with perfect teamwork. I dont like just kill bosses with overgeared ppl and loot the drops...That's boring. Ghost Division is a great guild in Alliance and I believe that I can find teammates who I can trust and work with.
    10. Why should we invite you?I am skilled and experienced. I am all greeny now but I am sure I can deal with every cases very well with good DPS out when my gs goes up. And u will find that there will be a lot of fun with me in raid. Whats more, maybe we can find some new and more efficient ways to kill bosses with the combination of various ways in different countries. I love discovery.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear?Sure, I raid for fun not for gears...
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them?I am new on this server. So Ghost Division will be my first guild if I am accepted.
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you?I dont have any friends on this server...so I dont think so.
    Entertain us: (favourite song, movie, joke, quote, etc..)
    KK, here comes the Chinese joke. (You should type LOL even you have heard this one.)
    There is a boat with many animals shiping on the sea. The boat will sink cuz there are too many animals on it. They have to throw 1 animal to the sea. They decided that each animal will tell a joke to make everyone laugh and if one dont laugh the animal telling the joke will be abandoned.
    Cow is the first. After her joke, only the pig didnt laugh...so the cow is abandoned....
    Then comes to the bear. After his joke, only the pig laugh...and he said"The cow's joke is so funny...hahah.."
    That's all....
    Guys, LOl..
    (You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games?Yes, warcraft 3. DOTA.
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way:Best possible way? You will enjoy playing with me.
    Ziggo
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

Siccipappa's  Application, Accepted. Empty Re: Siccipappa's Application, Accepted.

Post by Ziggo Wed 01 Feb 2012, 06:50

2 years aint that long for mage....pretty new to server aswell, not the worst effort, neutral.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Siccipappa's  Application, Accepted. Empty Re: Siccipappa's Application, Accepted.

Post by Neravarine Wed 01 Feb 2012, 07:51

+
    jester
    jester
    Newbie Ghost

Post by jester Wed 01 Feb 2012, 08:08

Meh, I got a good feeling about Aaron.

Though you should consider some changes to your spec e.g your arcane spec has Torment the weak but not Arcane Meditation. I don't see any reason to have Torment the weak in a PVE spec due to the bosses are not slow able. (Nor there is a reason for slow.)
    Also on your second PVE spec (I don't know why you need 2 of these, maybe you have a reason) I don't see the reason to have shatter. I think you'd have much more use of Frost Channeling since I know the Fire spec drinks mana worse than an Irishman drinks his scotch.

"Work and Study at day. Play at night." With all due respect but I sense that might make you miss some guild raids.

+1 Specs are easy fixed, the guy study Chemical Engineering (impressive dude, for real), he's not a spaintard.
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    Pokemon Master

Post by Clefairy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 08:20

Ni hao!
    +1
    Siccipappa's  Application, Accepted. 719-well-why-the-fuck-not
    paladinoz
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

Post by paladinoz Wed 01 Feb 2012, 08:43

+1
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Wed 01 Feb 2012, 09:05

Seems legit +1
    Greekpriest
    Greekpriest
    Ghost Elite

Post by Greekpriest Wed 01 Feb 2012, 09:46

+3. Very good application. Studying in UK , so there will be good communication. thumb at sky
    Vladcho
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho Wed 01 Feb 2012, 17:23

All right,it's early in the morning and I've been up for a few hours already,but I'm having hard times to put this together:

Siccipappa wrote:
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division?Ghost Division is a great guild in Alliance

13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you?I dont have any friends on this server...so I dont think so.

And the first question that pops into my head is: How do you know that we are "great guild in Alliance" if you are relatively new to the server,or this is just some empty flattering? No offense,just help me understand it.
    Mawerick
    Mawerick
    Newbie Ghost

Post by Mawerick Wed 01 Feb 2012, 18:57

+1

Siccipappa's  Application, Accepted. Megusta
    Anetheras
    Anetheras
    Ghost Elite

Post by Anetheras Wed 01 Feb 2012, 20:24

Even if you are new for a month let's say you hear which are the best guilds.

He decided GD for himself, or he is just saying a good word so he gets in.
    Anyway, I like the application, and the ones he studies proves he ain't a spaniard that can't spell "Chopper" so I'll give this one a +2 or +3.
    Siccipappa
    Siccipappa
    Beginner

Post by Siccipappa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:03

Vladcho wrote:All right,it's early in the morning and I've been up for a few hours already,but I'm having hard times to put this together:

Siccipappa wrote:
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division?Ghost Division is a great guild in Alliance

And the first question that pops into my head is: How do you know that we are "great guild in Alliance" if you are relatively new to the server,or this is just some empty flattering? No offense,just help me understand it.
    Well..
    Firstly, I can see there are many active players of Ghost Division and they all have many gears from 25 man ICC. That means Ghost Division is experienced in ICC 25 man. Is that not a great guild?
    Secondly, I have read many others' apps before I wrote mine. They all say Ghost Division is good. I dont think they are just joking....
    Siccipappa
    Siccipappa
    Beginner

Post by Siccipappa Wed 01 Feb 2012, 22:20

jester wrote:Meh, I got a good feeling about Aaron.

Though you should consider some changes to your spec e.g your arcane spec has Torment the weak but not Arcane Meditation. I don't see any reason to have Torment the weak in a PVE spec due to the bosses are not slow able. (Nor there is a reason for slow.)
    Also on your second PVE spec (I don't know why you need 2 of these, maybe you have a reason) I don't see the reason to have shatter. I think you'd have much more use of Frost Channeling since I know the Fire spec drinks mana worse than an Irishman drinks his scotch.

"Work and Study at day. Play at night." With all due respect but I sense that might make you miss some guild raids.

+1 Specs are easy fixed, the guy study Chemical Engineering (impressive dude, for real), he's not a spaintard.
    Thank you.
    I love fire mage but fire mage cant do a lot dps in 5 man instances especially when I am greeny....so I have another acrane spec.
    And about torment the weak, I think there should be at least one teammate can slow down the boss's attrack speed to reduce the damage taken by tank and this effect is available to torment the weak. There are also some cases in which "slow" will be used such as the orbs of the 1st boss in FOS.
    About the second spec, I think u r right and I will change my spec. Ty very much for ur advice.
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Wed 01 Feb 2012, 23:38

He had recount on and you can see the DPS, that's a +3 from me. Ni hao!
    Arago
    Arago
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Arago Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:20

Talent need a few tweaks. Otherwise a mega load of PLUSES
    And welcome to GD fellow Asian
    Siccipappa
    Siccipappa
    Beginner

Post by Siccipappa Thu 02 Feb 2012, 02:43

My JC is on the maximum now.
    Karedan
    Karedan
    Beginner

Post by Karedan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 04:03

+2 from me
    Serenety
    Serenety
    Newbie Ghost

Post by Serenety Thu 02 Feb 2012, 05:52

+1
    Roadzen
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:55

I approve this application.
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Thu 02 Feb 2012, 22:11

+2
    NenchO
    NenchO
    Ghost Elite

Post by NenchO Fri 03 Feb 2012, 00:01

It's okay that he answered, I like the way he did. He answered few important things we needed to know. I like this one, seems like a loyal member incoming.
    +1, good luck.
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Fri 03 Feb 2012, 00:04

Oh my God, Nenad is alive.
    nightlord
    nightlord
    Ghost Elite

Post by nightlord Fri 03 Feb 2012, 07:46

+2,i liek dis application Trollface
    Roadzen
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen Sat 04 Feb 2012, 03:40

Application Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 20:06