Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+12
nightlord
Zenina
Mawerick
paladinoz
Vladcho
Shineeh
Greekpriest
Roadzen
NenchO
Anetheras
Thimos
Spitfirex1102
16 posters

Wartorn Application, Accepted.

jester
    jester
    Newbie Ghost

Wartorn Application, Accepted. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wartorn Application, Accepted.

Post by jester Wed 08 Feb 2012, 22:38

The irony of someone studying web design and cannot follow a simple BBC code. Makes your app kind of messy IMO.

"You may reply on your application ONLY when you're are asked to."
    And you're a clicker, I'm allergic to those.

None the less, I think that; if you cannot follow those two very simple rules for an application, I'm not sure how you're supposed to be able to team work in a raid.

-2 From me, but if you get in; prove me wrong.

PS. Thimos, -3 to neutral, wtf? Did you really think your judgment through the first time?

EDIT: Changed from -1 to -2, after his latest post 8/2 15:06. To me he started bad and went worse. Your arguments makes no actual sense, and the fact that you think they do makes it worse to me. Enough said.

Last edited by jester on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 02:25; edited 1 time in total
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Wartorn Application, Accepted. - Page 2 Empty Re: Wartorn Application, Accepted.

Post by Thimos Wed 08 Feb 2012, 23:42

jester wrote:
    PS. Thimos, -3 to neutral, wtf? Did you really think your judgment through the first time?

I did, he seemed stupid while arguing over global, and 'cause of that I didn't like the app from him at all, and I saw flaws that I usually oversee. But since he proved he actually has a brain and intelligence, I changed my mind and decided to give him a chance, because we need that kind of players.
    Spitfirex1102
    Spitfirex1102
    Beginner

Post by Spitfirex1102 Thu 09 Feb 2012, 01:06

Sorry I've taken so long to reply, been busy working and handling clients to day. To all of you thanks for all the positive response, really appreciate it. TO Jester, yes I may have made my application a bit sluggish, yes I was sort of in a hurry when I made it. If it will make you feel better, I will remake the application, but now I see that as a waste of time seeing as we already have a toll going on my current application.. And yes Thimos I do have a brain Very Happy.. I live my life based purely on logic.. and Yes I did argue on global, no that doesn't make me stupid.. I just love arguing with idiots, in some kind of sick way it makes me laugh, but im pretty sure everyone does. And as well I hate cocky idiots, that's why I was in that argument in global, if you cant put your money where your mouth is rather dont speak at all... Thats how I saw that situation yesterday. And Another thing Jester, comparing the fact that I design websites to my application won't get anyone anywhere.. when it comes to my business im a completely different person, strict and professional the way a business needs to be run (I'm a complete asshole). Otherwise it will never survive.. And well that's all I have to say this far. And yes I know I keep responding to my post, But if I don't speak up for myself who will? And In this way you guys get a better view of the type of person I am.. But once again, thanks for all the positive response!
    NenchO
    NenchO
    Ghost Elite

Post by NenchO Thu 09 Feb 2012, 03:04

Guys, if you don't accept this fella I will rape you all. He's my heir lawl. (found it out in the last reply ^)

Because of:
    Spitfirex1102 wrote: and Yes I did argue on global, no that doesn't make me stupid.. I just love arguing with idiots, in some kind of sick way it makes me laugh, but im pretty sure everyone does. And as well I hate cocky idiots, that's why I was in that argument in global, if you cant put your money where your mouth is rather dont speak at all... Thats how I saw that situation yesterday

That's all me bro.
    Muffasa
    Muffasa
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Muffasa Thu 09 Feb 2012, 10:50

Rules we set, we follow.
    -2 cause paladin.
    Roadzen
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen Fri 10 Feb 2012, 11:47

Application Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 05:03