Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+8
Anetheras
Clefairy
Vanth
Neravarine
0ipunk
Cviha
Thimos
bluelyon
12 posters

BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied

bluelyon
    bluelyon
    Beginner

BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied Empty BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied

Post by bluelyon Mon 19 Dec 2011, 08:22

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name: Radu
    2. Age: 21
    3. Location + Time zone: Romania GMT +2
    4. Tell us something about yourself: I love all sprots, especially footbal

Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character: (name, race, class, level)Bluelyon Human Warlock lvl 80
    2. Specialization:
    Main spec:Destro
    Off spec: Demonology PVE
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec? 5 years
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill?Engineeering 450/450 JC full
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target.https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/268/imagewzn.jpg/
    And this is my PVE gear https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/64/imageolm.jpg/
    6. What made you create this character?
    7.Alts:BluueLyon Human Priest : Tailoring and Enchanting 450/450

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW? 5-6 years
    2. How do you classify your playing time? When i have time i log in
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? Both
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak? Maybe
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long?No
    6. What is your raiding experience? Made all 5 person instance and all Raid(I didnt say that i finished all but i was in all raids that work here), so I think I m pretty goood
    7. Are you the sole user of your account? Sure
    8. What addons are you currently using?GS
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division?I was here 7 months ago and i left because they stoped acting like a guild on that time. Plus when i left i had were some frind from old FS.
    10. Why should we invite you? You will see why, i m very usefull.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear?If they need me why not.
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? Ghost Division, and i alredy told u why
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you? I think many ppl know me so ask them, i dont know who make part of the guild now

Entertain us: (favourite song, movie, joke, quote, etc..)What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
    Answer: It's Christmas, Eve!

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games?Prince of Percia
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way:I m a sociable person

Last edited by Cilena on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 02:45; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I put SS with my PVE gear and PVE talent build)
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied Empty Re: BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied

Post by Thimos Mon 19 Dec 2011, 08:51

I don't understand a lot of things here, and builds along with damage SS are missing. -1
    Cviha
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Cviha Mon 19 Dec 2011, 09:09

Both the specs and the SS of your dps are missing from the application, and what do you mean when you say maybe you can use teamspeak, either you can or you can't, or describe it more in detail as in why can't you use it sometime, and why can you.
    Also, your raiding experience, I seriously doubt that you did ALL of the raids, can you please be more specific and not just say I did all of them because I'm 99% sure that you didn't do LK at least.

EDIT: well, you could rework some of those specs, like moving the 2 points from the MS reducing fear to pandemic and the higher chance for corruption ticks to increase spellcast speed, but since you actually listened to the posts unlike some previous apps, I'm giving this a +1
    0ipunk
    0ipunk
    Newbie Ghost

Post by 0ipunk Mon 19 Dec 2011, 09:49

BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied Pitt11
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:02

I would rly go with my mood on this 1
    -
    Vanth
    Vanth
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Vanth Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:46

pvp talents and they sux, i saw only wrathful equip and i realy don´t know how you can help us

neutral/-1
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    Pokemon Master

Post by Clefairy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 19:06

Both specs are pvp specs :>
    BlueLyon - Human Warlock - Denied 1ist1
    bluelyon
    bluelyon
    Beginner

Post by bluelyon Mon 19 Dec 2011, 20:40

Vanth wrote:pvp talents and they sux, i saw only wrathful equip and i realy don´t know how you can help us

neutral/-1

sorry but i couldn't not resist to commnet this, those talents sux??? realy?? what sux at them be more specific, and if you say that are for pvp please enlight me with a pve build
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    Pokemon Master

Post by Clefairy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 21:38

bluelyon wrote:
    Vanth wrote:pvp talents and they sux, i saw only wrathful equip and i realy don´t know how you can help us

neutral/-1

sorry but i couldn't not resist to commnet this, those talents sux??? realy?? what sux at them be more specific, and if you say that are for pvp please enlight me with a pve build

You're welcome
    Anetheras
    Anetheras
    Ghost Elite

Post by Anetheras Mon 19 Dec 2011, 22:45

Both are PVP builds, and you are full WF as equipment.

Dissapointed.

Neutral to TD
    bluelyon
    bluelyon
    Beginner

Post by bluelyon Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:44

Clefairy wrote:
    bluelyon wrote:

neutral/-1

You're welcome

I agree with you that your build is good but on retail were all talents work(maybe you dont know but the Improved Soul Leech dont work and Backlash triger even if you are not hit)
    And to respond to all of you that accused me i have pvp gear, in the application guide wasn't specified to post a SS with my PVE gear. I took a look at other applications that were accepted and i saw a lot of people posted SS with they PVP gear and no1 told nothing.
    And guys take a look at what u have became, i remeber that Ghost peaple didnt like the Sapped beacause they think they know everything and all others are nothing and i see u start acting like them. You have become arrogants and it's sad, no1 is perfect...
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Tue 20 Dec 2011, 01:19

Clefairy wrote:
    bluelyon wrote:

neutral/-1

You're welcome

Everytime you make a post and I see your pic, it makes my day a little bit better.
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:22

Neurotic
    Neurotic
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Neurotic Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:40

Clicker... -2 and i didnt see you with pve gear..
    NenchO
    NenchO
    Ghost Elite

Post by NenchO Tue 20 Dec 2011, 04:09

You should have put a bit more effort in it, and what Neurotic said.
    Vanth
    Vanth
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Vanth Wed 21 Dec 2011, 01:26

well..pve talnets without metamorphosis are not so good and if you are using demo for felguard coz you dont have metamorphosis click on demonic brutality, coz you have demonic empwerement and cataclysm....well you need to love your healers, but i know better place where spend 3 talents

pvp are better but i like pyroclasm
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Thu 22 Dec 2011, 02:44

Denied

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 16:43