Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+10
Vladcho
Neravarine
nightlord
Shineeh
Cviha
Anetheras
Ziggo
Mawerick
Thimos
netyo
14 posters

Netyo's App, Accepted.

netyo
    netyo
    Journeyman Ghost

Netyo's App, Accepted. Empty Netyo's App, Accepted.

Post by netyo Fri 03 Feb 2012, 07:58

I would like to say a few words before I kick the actual application information off. Firstly, excuse any typos/grammar mistakes, "Errare humanum" (I know that this is "Ghost Division" but you don't have to be grammar nazis). Secondly, I'll make this a little bit longer of an application than you're used to, since I would like to introduce myself completely, and not just using yes/no/maybe, and lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this and I get a chance to work with you guys.

REAL LIFE INFORMATION

1. Name: Semir Hodzic
    2. Age: 17
    3. Location + Time zone: Sarajevo, GMT+1
    4. Tell us something about yourself: I live in the suburbs of Sarajevo, it's the complete opposite of the urban chaos, which is what I prefer. I get to play my games, watch some TV, in translation be a couch potato/nerd and still have time to have other interests. Those are: Cartoons(like "The Simpsons", "Family Guy", etc.), japanese stuff(manga, anime, you name it), heavy metal music/guitars (I love the sound of it, and currently I'm trying to learn playing one), and a little bit of curiosity pointed towards science (which helped me survive through boring chemistry classes).

Character INFORMATION

1. Main character: Netyo, Draenei, Shaman, 80
    2. Specialization: Restoration
    Main spec: http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?00000000000000000000000000050503000000000000000000000050005331335310501122331251 + Glyphs: earth shield, lesser healing wave and healing stream totem (I'm currently experimenting with the glyphs, prolly going to change the last one soon)
    Off spec: N/A.
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec? Wuhh, you got me there. I haven't played a shaman intensively since I began playing WoW, but I thought I would roll one for the sole purpose of having fun with another class, I'm very experienced at rogue, which is why I didn't make one.
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill? Herbalism 450 and Inscription 437 (isn't maxed out 'cause I don't need 450 skill to make glyphs)
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target. https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/546/wowscrnshot020212212844.jpg/
    6. What made you create this character? It was purely a spontaneous decision, I wanted to PvE on MMO, and I wanted to have buckets of fun, so I made a class that I like and that I didn't have much previous experience with.
    7.Alts: Have none, not planning any.

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS

1. How long have you been playing WoW? For about 5 years, but it wasn't until about 2 years ago that I started playing WoW frequently.
    2. How do you classify your playing time? I will be online from around 20 server time into the night. I will randomly appear in mornings or afternoons, but you shouldn't count on that.
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? PvP is king, but like I mentioned earlier I made this character solely for PvE-ing (my god, what a word), so that's my goal right now.
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak? I am.
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long? I just haven't.
    6. What is your raiding experience? None! (freaky isn't it) but I learn quickly, and I'm able to communicate well, so I thought that wouldn't be much of an obstacle, right?
    7. Are you the sole user of your account? My friend can access the account, that can be changed if required.
    8. What addons are you currently using? gUI (actually just a part of it - gFrames), grid, DBM, omniCC, AtlasLoot, that's about it.
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division? Honestly? Well, I have met a few of you, and the first impression was great. The guys who proposed this guild to me were Dokter (my neighbour and childhood friend) and Anetheras, I met him once in-game but I liked him right away.
    10. Why should we invite you? yeah, Why? that's for me to know and for you to look up on wowwiki. Jokes aside, it's because you are searching for future guild members who are intelligent, relaxed, and get along with people, I obviously think I have those qualities (otherwise I wouldn't have bothered writing this ... novel) and I hope you think the same after reading this.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear? If it's for guildies, and if I have time, sure.
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? no guilds, no reason.
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you?
    Anetheras said he would, so here you go bro.
    Entertain us: Isn't this post entertaining enough *cough, cough* ok, well, type "a brief history of the usa" on youtube search, and click the first vid, thank me later.

P.S. I hope this wasn't too long.

Last edited by netyo on Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:30; edited 1 time in total
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Netyo's App, Accepted. Empty Re: Netyo's App, Accepted.

Post by Thimos Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:22

I give a thumb up.
    Mawerick
    Mawerick
    Newbie Ghost

Post by Mawerick Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:24

1. You are new,you need gear and you dont have any raiding experience.
    2. I dont like that you are not the sole user of your acc.

But i will stay Neutral because i think you are good guy
    Ziggo
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

Post by Ziggo Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:32

As a guy you seem nice, kinda worthy, underrating your own grammar kinda.
    1.Im not a huge fan of serb players but this would be an exception.
    2.Not experienced in raiding at all.
    3.We should be definetely be aware of the guy who can long on your shamy.
    4.Lol one of your suggestors has left us...
    Id go with +1 for now..
    Anetheras
    Anetheras
    Ghost Elite

Post by Anetheras Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:39

As I said. +3. Raided a few 5 mans with him. He solo healed Tyrannus with not going oom and no deaths with me tanking as hunter lol. He haves the charm and the personality, ress can be fixed. +3 geez. Can't give less.
    Cviha
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Cviha Fri 03 Feb 2012, 08:57

Neutral
    The app is fine and all, the fact that someone else logs on your account doesn't bother me at all, everyone is only swearing and cussing on gchat anyway so it won't make a difference. Neutral
    We could use a shaman, and you obviously aren't an HPS/Healing Done/DPS recount whore since you don't have the addon. So that's a +
    Being able to log only after 20:00 might be a problem though. -
    No raid experience is a bad thing too, but since you said that you're a fast learner I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and place that as Neutral
    Besides, I'm not online much anymore due to other reasons (studying being the main one) so my vote probably wouldn't matter that much. I'll change the neutral to a + or - after I sleep on it.
    EDIT: Staying neutral since solohealing pos isn't all that hard, can't shun you for your gear either, since I joined with blues too. Talents need a little work, and since we *cough* LOL *cough* decided to be more strict about the people that we take into the guild. LOLOLOLO more strict hahaha, riiiiiiight

Last edited by Cviha on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 01:38; edited 5 times in total
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:02

Ziggo, he is not serb (Sarajevo=capital of Bosnia). App is just fine +2
    nightlord
    nightlord
    Ghost Elite

Post by nightlord Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:36

gawd,one rare nice application!However,being able to play after 20:00 pm is a negative point in ur application,tho i ignore it cuz im a PVP-er and im not able to attend raids,so that wont bother me at all(for now),and ALSO,since aneth vouches for you,I'll give u +2
    good luck.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:42

By Serb I think he was thinking to all ex-Yu.

And why the hell are u no fan of Serbs ??? XDD

and about this guy and application I think it would be just wrong not to give him a chance... if he wrote this ( coz no ex guilds and stuff )

+
    too lazy to insert that picture
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Fri 03 Feb 2012, 09:48

So Im serb too. Great
    Vladcho
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:10

I'm sorry that you have spent so much time writing this otherwise nice application,but I should have mention earlier that we do not need any more resto shamans in the guild.

Trollface

+2
    Ziggo
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

Post by Ziggo Fri 03 Feb 2012, 19:32

Forgot to mention your name is Semir, expect some Cobra jokes...
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Fri 03 Feb 2012, 20:47

Neutral
    paladinoz
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

Post by paladinoz Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:41

thumps up.
    Greekpriest
    Greekpriest
    Ghost Elite

Post by Greekpriest Sat 04 Feb 2012, 00:46

+3

Very pleasant person (at least through reading this application) and afterall thats what we need. Good-skilled-willing-to-learn ppl.

Talents need respec imo. I would advice u to get elemental weapons on ele tree. Cleanse spirit isnt useful on pve. etc etc. Those can be changed anyway.

And i will give u some macros online that will make the healing even easier.

expect me to /w u ingame on weekend. Good luck.
    Roadzen
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen Sat 04 Feb 2012, 03:35

Application Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 08:58