Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+12
Thimos
Neurotic
paladinoz
Shineeh
Beatrix
Neravarine
Vladcho
Muffasa
Cilena
Arago
Greekpriest
Uniquee
16 posters

Uniquee's Application. - Accepted

Uniquee
    Uniquee
    Beginner

Uniquee's Application. - Accepted Empty Uniquee's Application. - Accepted

Post by Uniquee Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:15

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1) Name: Marko
    2) Age: 17
    3) Location + Time zone:GMT+2:00
    4) Tell us something about yourself:Well there's nothin much about me i am not that interesting person,but there are 2 things that are filling 90% of & about me is boxing... been doing it for 3 years now ...

Character INFORMATION
    1) Main character: Uniquee,80 level,Human-DeathKnight(
    2) Specialization:My Specialization is PvP'ing (don't wanna let out PvE i am great there too) But at 1v1'ing i am an expert..
    Main spec: http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0325021503023313200122101300000000000000000000000000000000322003050032050000100000000000 (PvP) + Gylphs: [Glyph of the Ghoul] [Glyph of Horn of Winter] [Glyph of Heart Strike] [Glyph of Rune Tap] [Glyph of Death's Embrace]
    Off spec: http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?2305020530003303211223001300000000000000000000000000000002302003050032150000100000000000 (PvE) + Gylphs: [Glyph of Death Strike] [Glyph of Dark Death] [Glyph of Death's Embrace] [Glyph of Horn of Winter]
    3) How long have you been playing your current class and spec:been playing this spec & class, since i've entered the server which is like 3 months or so and i played on my previous server for like 2 years.. had a donor dk..
    4) What are your professions and are they on maximum skill?:My professions are:Jewelcrafting&Engineering ...They're not maximum i' am working on them..
    5) Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/231/wowscrnshot103011134609.jpg/ https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/585/wowscrnshot102911234407.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/163/wowscrnshot102911234234.jpg/

6) What made you create this character?:Fun&Experience.
    7)Alts:Icedude,Frost mage

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1) How long have you been playing WoW?:4Years...
    2) How do you classify your playing time?:Well i spend every day few hours on wow depends what are my plans for that day..
    3) What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why?:Well i like doing both,i am enjoying PvPing&PvEing.
    4) Are you able to use Team Speak?:Yes i am
    5) Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long?:No i have not...
    6) What is your raiding experience?:Well i'd give my self 9 from 1 to 10,know 99% of the tactics for the bosses...
    7) Are you the sole user of your account?:Yes i am
    Cool What addons are you currently using:Cooldowns,GearScore,Prat,QuestHelper,SexyMap,Skada and Bartender4 Edit: + DeadlyBossMods
    9) What made you choose Ghost Division?:well i've raided few times with the guild in a pug and i really like the organization & the team work n just everything about the guild..
    10) Why should we invite you?:Well i am really an active&friendly member-Willing to help in any situation..
    11) Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear?:Yes i would.
    12) What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them?:"Angele Immortails" i left the guild cuz it falled apart 95% of the members left and i was in a guild named "Core" i left it cuz i had a conflict with the guild master, long story...
    13) Can anyone from our guild vouch for you?:No i don't think so tho i had Alsiizduvo for it but he blew me out..

Entertain us:Well my favorite movie is FastFive...
    and here's a joke that i rlly like:
    An arab at airport:
    - Name?
    - Abdul Al Razhib.
    - Sex? - Three to five times a week.
    - No, no, I mean: male or female?
    - Yes... male, female, sometimes camel.
    - Holly cow! - Yes... cow, dog, even sheep.
    - But isn't that hostile?
    - Horse style, doggy style, any style!
    - Oh, dear!
    - No, no... deer run to fast!

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1) Do you play any other video games?:I' play counter strike...
    2) Describe yourself to us in the best possible way:Well all fun & positive personality's ..

PS: I am sorry if it all looks rushy but i've spet like 1hour making an application yesterday and i my brother exited the internet to start up a game hes 4 so ... And i know that i have made applications for other guild's but i can't delete them so.. they're going to stay until i get a deleting command..

Last edited by Uniquee on Tue 01 Nov 2011, 04:52; edited 1 time in total
    Greekpriest
    Greekpriest
    Ghost Elite

Uniquee's Application. - Accepted Empty Re: Uniquee's Application. - Accepted

Post by Greekpriest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:46

(don't wanna let out PvE i am great there too) But at 1v1'ing i am an expert..
    Let us Judge that. And dueling doesnt really help our guild.

5) Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target.
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/163/wowscrnshot102911234234.jpg/

You were supposed to dps on a dummy with recount open so we could see your maximum dps... Not to watch your highest critical.

Additional comments: I dont agree with 2nd chances. Well this is your 3rd. You devoted much more time this time with appplication but still its 3rd chance. You should have tried more on previous times.

Thumb Down from me.

Uniquee
    Uniquee
    Beginner

Post by Uniquee Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:06

Didin't have a ss with recount opened cuz the server is down ... n even if the server wasn't down i can't open the recount cuz it shos 1-2 k dmg'es from my poisons..
    Arago
    Arago
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Arago Mon 31 Oct 2011, 15:06

They say third time is the charm. In this case it isn't. First off, what part of "You may reply on your appliaction only when you're are asked to." do you not understand? This is the third time in a row you reply in your topic. I don't think you will get away with this one.
    Moving ON to the talent part, in which you sucked a big time. You don't need more than Tier 4 in Unholy Tree. I wonder how could you dps/tank in PVE without dancing rune weapon. And changing a few talents between your PVP does not make it a PVE build.
    Thirdly, we all clearly said that you should have DBM for raiding. But at this point your application has proven that you are a pure PvP hero. Which we don't need atm( Don't get me wrong. GD do have members with t2 wep. It just that we are looking for members who are dedicated for PvE as well as PvP. In you..... well I don't see that PvE flame burning.
    Side note: Dueling is cool. But it is not everything. Dueling between classes in WoW is unbalanced. A good Frost Mage can pretty much own every single classes in duels. Plus Hybrid DK is gay in many levels. It is unfair that you deal solid dps while healing yourself consistently. So dueling expert does not count.
    To sum my point up. I say: NO to you.
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Mon 31 Oct 2011, 22:10

You wrote you have applied for more guilds. How can we know you will choose us if you get accepted?

You can answer this.

(Btw..I like that joke lol! )
    Muffasa
    Muffasa
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Muffasa Mon 31 Oct 2011, 23:38

Huh...
    Ok so this is 3rd application, and to me that looks like you really wanna get in GD(ye?). Yet I have to agree with all that Arago said. There is only one way you can get in guild, and that is pure pve. About the spec and all that, take my advice and respec, do it 10 times if you need to build a proper spec. About app in global it's even ok, but you are not allowed to reply on your application unless you are asked to do it.

Neutral
    Vladcho
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho Mon 31 Oct 2011, 23:42

Petr,we can demand that he deletes his other application and not invite him until he does so,that's if he gets accepted.

Greek,as for chances,let him try all he wants,its showing some determination to do better,and I support the one chance rule,but one chance to be in the guild,not only one chance to get in.

I myself hated PvE until a while ago,maybe he can switch too with time.Seems like a nice guy,despite that he picked the colors terribly,he is trying to improve,after all its impossible to suit everyone's taste.
    But,yeah,you should have at least one pure PvE spec,even I do.

I give him my +.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine Mon 31 Oct 2011, 23:46

I am still not feeling good, but i would give him a chance...

Neutral but thinking positive
    Beatrix
    Beatrix
    Ghost Elite

Post by Beatrix Tue 01 Nov 2011, 00:03

Arago, all those sentences could be summarised in: HELL NO. -_-

But... we reall lack active DKs in our raids... although Iwanted to give you - ...

I'm staying NEUTRAL for now. And for the God's sake, I hope 3rd chance is also the last one. -_-
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Tue 01 Nov 2011, 00:32

+1, I love the joke Very Happy
    paladinoz
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

Post by paladinoz Tue 01 Nov 2011, 00:54

OH comon guys give him a chance.
    Thumps UP.
    Neurotic
    Neurotic
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Neurotic Tue 01 Nov 2011, 00:54

nah, app looks good but to much color's for me Smile and we don't need pvp player's...
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Tue 01 Nov 2011, 01:20

Seems he really wants to join us. I'll give him a chance +1
    walker
    Ghost Apprentice

Post by walker Tue 01 Nov 2011, 02:37

Holy mother of god!
    These is third time.
    Your application is bit rusty but u have improved it. You just need to get better pve specs and deadly bosses.
    You are trying to get accepted so badly and u got nerves and determination.
    I will GIVE U BIG FAT THUMBS UP
    Deathwisher
    Deathwisher
    Ghost Elite

Post by Deathwisher Tue 01 Nov 2011, 04:56

Change the color of the application and I'll tell you my option, I can't read it like this.
    Uniquee
    Uniquee
    Beginner

Post by Uniquee Tue 01 Nov 2011, 05:55

no one asked me to reply but i see that color is a big problem for everyone gonna change it tonight cuz it takes some times & nervous cuz i have to delete & make lot of changes...
    radojicic
    radojicic
    Newbie Ghost

Post by radojicic Tue 01 Nov 2011, 06:14

TU.
    Dokter
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Dokter Tue 01 Nov 2011, 07:43

3rd time? I didn't think that anyone would even try to do the 2nd time, but this guy impressed me with his will. TU from me, With best wishes.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine Tue 01 Nov 2011, 09:59

well i am in a good mood, and i will not stay in such for a long time

so while i am

+
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Tue 01 Nov 2011, 17:47

Accepted.
    Vladcho
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho Tue 01 Nov 2011, 21:44

I would like to add that before you cancel your other guild's application we will not invite you.Thanks and GL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 13:00