Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+2
Thimos
Solus
6 posters

Application for Hellen, Accepted.

Solus
    Solus
    Beginner

Application for Hellen, Accepted. Empty Application for Hellen, Accepted.

Post by Solus Sun 04 Mar 2012, 07:02

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name: George
    2. Age: 21
    3. Location + Time zone: Greece [GMT +2]
    4. Tell us something about yourself: Not many things that won't bore you like hell. Just a college student/gamer/regular guy who likes to spend time with either RL or online friends. For more info feel free to keep reading. Smile

Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character:
    Name: Hellen
    Race: Human
    Class: Rogue
    Level: 80
    2. Specialization:
    Main spec (PvP spec): http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3LjaOpElA9Bf6D,XYeOe-,12213
    Off spec (PvE spec): http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3uncTQ3avuMxRd,bJwRO-,12213
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec? I have played with this character for almost 2 and a half years using this specs (mainly for pvp purposes) Afterwards, I created my pve spec.
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill? My professions are Enchanting and Jewelcrafting both at 450 skill but still lacking some recipies from JC.
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy targethttps://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/5569/wowscrnshot030312204517.jpg (had lag and a DC please don't be too harsh on me Rolling Eyes )
    6. What made you create this character? The damage and speed of rogues. I like being a melee dps better than a healer or tank and rogues are the essence of melee dpsing.
    7.Alts:
    Name: Sephiron
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Retribution

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW? For almost 3 years. Played a rogue for 2 and a half years (I began wow with a warrior)
    2. How do you classify your playing time? I used to be a no-lifer but then I took an arrow to the knee. Nah that's not entirelly true. I used to play a lot but after some time got bored of lags and constant DC's and stopped for half a year. Nowadays, I am still trying to find my old playstyle. I play almost 5-6 hours a day (except when I don't have Internet Crying or Very sad )
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? I like both. I used to PvP a lot (4/5 wrathfull) but nowadays I can enjoy a nice raid to improve my PvE gear or for fun reasons.
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak? Yes of course! (downloading now, please don't look Razz )
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long? Yes, I have tried retail once (yeah, that's right, ONCE) I enjoyed a worgen rogue but got tired of leveling up and switched to m4a. Razz So yes I have played retail, but NO I am not that experienced ( I suspect an instant turning down of my application Sad )
    6. What is your raiding experience? I have tried many instances from TBC wow till WOTLK. This includes The Eye, Black Temple, Sunwell, etc from TBC and Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Trial of the Crusader, Icecrown Citadel (until Professor), etc.
    7. Are you the sole user of your account? Yes. At least I hope so... (*le wild hacker appears... Twisted Evil ) Nah. I don't have this kind of problems in this account. Wink
    8. What addons are you currently using? Deadly Boss Mode (ofc), Recount, Atlas Loot, Gearscore, Prat and other useless addons that make my (no)life funnier Razz
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division? Nice guild, funny people and old pals who I wish to raid with again Wink
    10. Why should we invite you? I believe I can be an asset in this guild as far as DPS is concerned. Also I can help in raids with my awesome cooking skills that will buff your characters and make you feel OP.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear? Yea, of course I will. In a guild it's not about me but about everyone. But no worries I will most certainly NEED gear Wink so basically I will attend in raids.
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? I was part of Sapped Girls Can't Say No. I left in order to create a guild with a friend of mine named Death Wish where we tried to make it one of the best in the server but failed (ya it sucks) and it broke down. Now I am a member of Heaven Piercing Skill with some college friends of mine, but since noone enters anymore apart from 3 other people, I thought of applying here (would have done sooner but didn't want to abandon the rest of the guildies. Since noone logs in, here I am Razz )
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you? Don't know. Hopefully yes. *Points at Greekpriest*

Entertain us: This might do the trick Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEP1pYTNKg&feature=g-u&context=G26097afFUAAAAAAAGAA&noredirect=1 I believe that some of you are familiar already with his work. Razz

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games? This period I play Saints Row the Third. I am also a fan of GTA, Counter Strike, NFS, Devil may Cry, FIFA, Tekken, Mortal Combat, etc
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way: As many regular guys my age, I like to drink with friends at weekends, watch TV, play console games in my xbox and study when I have free time Razz Kinda laid-back, fond of rnb, techno, house and other kinds of music and I like chatting with friends. Hope that helps Wink
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Application for Hellen, Accepted. Empty Re: Application for Hellen, Accepted.

Post by Thimos Sun 04 Mar 2012, 07:28

What's with all these awesome apps lately?
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Sun 04 Mar 2012, 07:34

Only +1 cuz its Mortal Kombat with K not C
    Anetheras
    Anetheras
    Ghost Elite

Post by Anetheras Sun 04 Mar 2012, 17:27

Okay.... Why so much rogues and nice apps..
    +100 (3)

MAN I LOVE ANNOYING ORANGE!

You're from Greece and Greeky can vouch for you
    !! INSTA INVITE!
    Greekpriest
    Greekpriest
    Ghost Elite

Post by Greekpriest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 22:23

I know him IRL. We left sapped in order to create the Death Wish guild.

He's devoted, great dpser, fast learner etc etc.

Ye i can vouch for him.

+3
    Roadzen
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen Mon 05 Mar 2012, 00:10

And my loyalty for DW was until the very end, welcome home Hellen.
    Application Accepted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 13:52