Ghost Division

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ghost Division

Ghost Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild

+13
Arago
Neurotic
Beatrix
paladinoz
Karedan
Shineeh
Neravarine
Muffasa
Vladcho
Vanth
Ziggo
Thimos
Cviha
17 posters

Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted

Cviha
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted Empty Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted

Post by Cviha Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:09

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name:Goran Mikulić (pronounced ch for people who don't know the letter)
    2. Age:16
    3. Location + Time zone: Bosnia and Herzegovina , GMT +1
    4. Tell us something about yourself:Let's see, not gonna go into too much suck-up; B average student in high school, I'm into athletic sports (basically everything that has to do with running/jumping like: dashes, long-jump, high-jump, free running etc.), I like to go out on weekends, you know, standard teenage stuff and I also like to sketch a lot. I also tend to be sarcastic a bit.

Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character: Quintsanity, Night Elf, Druid, 80
    2. Specialization:
    Main spec: Feral DPS PvE, currently all out of Feral dps glyphs, AH's don't give much of a choice either, mostly balance, resto and/or useless feral ones.
    Off spec: Feral Tank PvE + Gylphs: Glyph of Maul, Glyph of Barkskin, Glyph of Survival Instincts
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec? Hummm, Well, I started playing Feral Druids at about the end of BC, back when MMORPG4all was days from transitioning from 2.4.3 to 3.0.something, dam, to WOTLK, I can't remember every patch no.
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill? My alliance main is professionless at the moment, the only ones that I have maxed are Mining and Blacksmithing, but they're on my Horde alt, I had more maxed professions back on FS but I couldn't get the character transfer through (yeah, this isn't relevant to the application)
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target.Gear
    DPS This is about close to my top burst DPS, my sustained DPS is somewhere around 3k, but that's mostly because of the current gear that the character has (Hard to get gear in Leather Paladin and DK Parties/Raids, plus the gynormous GS requirement, even for 10 Man OS).
    6. What made you create this character?Well, since my old Quintsanity failed to get transferred from the FS database, I decided to remake it, personally because druids are so versatile as far as roles are concerned; and I also like the ability to solo most Pre-BC and BC dungeons and some Raids thanks to the Druid's giant sustain.
    7.Alts:The only Alliance alt: Cviha, Night Elf, Death Knight, Unholy, 80 (just dinged 80, still needs to learn CWF, and a whole lot of gear) Horde alts (if needed): Plexy, Troll, Warrior, Protection, 80 ; Interfecius, Undead, Warlock, Affliction MS/Demonology OS , 80 PVP geared only ; Ayumi, Blood Elf, Rogue, Combat both MS/OS (PvE/PvP), 80 both sorts of gear available.

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW?I believe it's been 2 years, maybe 3, when MMORPG4free was on the BT patch, 2.2 I believe.
    2. How do you classify your playing time? 1-6+ hours per day, depends if I'm needed on other games/ RL situations
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? I prefer PvE, mostly because you're always matched against the same boring setups in arenas, BG's a bit interesting though if you put some wit and creativity into getting objectives, got to love screwing with the enemy team for the whole game, plus PvE has more variety as far as Bosses are concerned, I like to look at the design and variety of bosses and gear, rather than the same old full Wrathful/Furious geared people in PvP. I like that each boss has a different strategy related to him.
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak?If it's TS 3 then yes, TS 2 is a bit buggy ATM.
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long?I have played on retail for a little while, when my friend took a 2 month vacation from WoW, he asked me to gear his Hunter and level his Priest, that was back in 2.4.3.
    6. What is your raiding experience?As far as Retail is concerned, then only Karazhan, Zul Aman and the first Boss of SWP (Kalegcos I believe), but if it's raiding in general, then MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, Pre-Wotlk Naxx, TK: The Eye, Gruul's Lair, SSC, BT, entire SWP (and yes the mighty Kannis version of it), Plague and Construct Quarters of WOTLK Naxx both 10 and 25 man, Ulduar up to Mimiron on 10 and 25 man, the first two bosses of ToC 10man normal, and up to rotface in ICC 10 man, as far as completion goes
    7. Are you the sole user of your account? Yes
    8. What addons are you currently using? DBM, AtlasLoot, Recount (for threat management, and some occasional brag about DPS), OmniCC, PowerAuras, Cartographer. I try to keep my UI simple rather than knocked up with needless things. I also used Gatherer before but I can't seem to find the 3.3.5 version of it now.
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division? To tell you the truth, I don't really know. Maybe it's because of all the praise, oh wait I think I know, because out of all the guilds that I've seen on Alliance so far, not many of them do PvE content that much, it's all mostly PvP guilds or guilds with Guild Master who I know that are either not fitted for the role and tend to be unfair in loot distribution.
    10. Why should we invite you?The hell if I know, let's see, with the gear that I currently have, I can tank ulduar trash mobs on 10 man (probably 25 man too but I didn't test it), I am a social person who doesn't get pissed off often (well maybe I do but I don't show it ingame nor does it affect my gameplay), I have loads of experience as far as Raiding goes and I'm a cooperative person.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear? Yes, because getting other people geared also equals more people online and makes them more capable of coping with the higher tier content.
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? Oh man, let's start listing : Hrvatska/old FS - Fell apart, Risen Angels/Risen Soul / Old FS - Fell Apart when Suneh left, Dial M for Murloc / Old FS - server DB crash (yay -.-), Hard Core-Fell Apart , Sanctuary - Yay Rofli the fairest distributor of loot in the land(-.-).
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you? As far as higher ranks go, I doubt it, if the entire guild can vouch then Zenina.

Entertain us: Favourite song - cant decide, I'll list two, Alestorm - Keelhauled and A7X - Seize the Day (Because of the memories I have tied to this song), movie - Enemy at the Gates , joke- God no, I don't know any english jokes that I find remotely funny, quote, "A thousand words make a man, but one word can break him." - unknown prophet, band - no favourite, there's no band that created songs which were all good, the closest would be Alestorm ; other bands are A7X, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Serj Tankian, S.O.A.D., a little bit of Metallica, Bajaga, Zabranjeno Pušenje, Nightwish, Linkin Park, BGM's (game background music), song from the Twisted Metal Game series, and some chorus classical stuff as in the types like Two Steps From Hell, etc...

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games? but of course, many single player games like the DMC series, NDS and GBA games, Darksiders, Assassin's Creed series, Red Alert 2, CoD 2, Terraria and some multi-player games like : League of Legends, Grand Chase, Rusty Hearts, TF2
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way: I already did somewhere ^there, in two of your questions.
    But if you want me to be a troll about it: OMG MI 1337 GIRSKOR, MI HEZ FULL WRETFUL MI NAIS PLAYER, RAID ICC, HAVE DBW ON MAGE HUEHUEHUE.
    Or an Elitist about it: "I'm a god, why the hell am I even talking to you lambs!?"
    Anyways, I'm an optimist, like challenges; I'm also positive and co-operative and I like helping people.

Last edited by Cilena on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 02:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add sarcastic)
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted Empty Re: Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted

Post by Thimos Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:40

I'm gonna read it later, but I'm sure that it will be the best application in a long, long, LONG time. +1

EDIT: Just read that you like Alestorm, Serj and Bajaga, it's a +2 now. And on which server are you in LoL? You may reply on this.

Last edited by Thimos on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar corrections)
    Cviha
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted Empty Re: Quintsanity's application (Feral Druid) - Accepted

Post by Cviha Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:49

Thimos wrote:I'm gonna read it later, but I'm sure that it will be the best application in a long, long, LONG time. +1

EDIT: Just read that you like Alestorm, Serj and Bajaga, it's a +2 now. And on which server are you in LoL? You may reply on this.

I'm on EUNE, level 30 , Cviha, currently waiting to finish AP runepage so I can start playing Season 2 Ranked games again.
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:54

Cviha wrote:
    Thimos wrote:I'm gonna read it later, but I'm sure that it will be the best application in a long, long, LONG time. +1

I'm on EUNE, level 30 , Cviha, currently waiting to finish AP runepage so I can start playing Season 2 Ranked games again.

Add me up if you want some normal games, nick is Thirios. We won't discuss anything else anymore, sorry for digression from the application.
    Ziggo
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

Post by Ziggo Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:56

Plus 2 mate, really nice effort, ill add u in LoL aswell, oh and thimos sucks in LoL he dont wanna even play together and doesnt play rankeds either.
    Vanth
    Vanth
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Vanth Tue 29 Nov 2011, 05:59

same music style when i was 16:D now its bette:)) +1
    Thimos
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos Tue 29 Nov 2011, 06:08

Ziggo wrote:Plus 2 mate, really nice effort, ill add u in LoL aswell, oh and thimos sucks in LoL he dont wanna even play together and doesnt play rankeds either.

I just dinged 30 dumbass.
    Ziggo
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

Post by Ziggo Tue 29 Nov 2011, 06:15

Pussy :p
    Vladcho
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho Tue 29 Nov 2011, 06:22

Mmmmmmm,mhmhm,mmhhmhmm.

I'd give a +3,but +2 is the max,so there we go.
    Muffasa
    Muffasa
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Muffasa Tue 29 Nov 2011, 07:00

I have not seen a feral druid worth of mentioning in a fuckatively long time. I mean you just encoureged me to fucking go back to my dusty feral gear. You sir do know what are you doing, that is for sure. Talking about app in global, tus one of the best applications I have seen in a loooong time. There are few things you can do with your tanking spec, but I think you have your reasons why is it like that. You probably do know that feral druid is doing shit dps in raids atm, bear ones are cool, yet "dodged".
    I do talk a lot about application when it comes to druids, especialy my favourite feral spec.
    Good English speaker, friendly and yea of course a feral.

2+ from the paw.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine Tue 29 Nov 2011, 07:22

I am in a good mood +
    Shineeh
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh Tue 29 Nov 2011, 07:39

+2
    Why not
    Karedan
    Karedan
    Beginner

Post by Karedan Tue 29 Nov 2011, 07:50

+1 Wink
    paladinoz
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

Post by paladinoz Tue 29 Nov 2011, 08:27

+2 Ofc Smile
    Beatrix
    Beatrix
    Ghost Elite

Post by Beatrix Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:02

Huh.
    I read the intro. GOOD.
    I read more. BETTER.
    I read music. AWESOME.
    I read it whole. INV HIM!!1

I haven't seen so properly filled application in months.

song from the Twisted Metal Game series,
    He knows it! Oww my Sweet Tooth, someone remembers it too ^_^

BEA GIEFS PLAS PLAS!
    Neurotic
    Neurotic
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Neurotic Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:30

+1
    Arago
    Arago
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Arago Tue 29 Nov 2011, 13:43

A very nice app indeed. It is nice to see a feral Pve in raid. Consider the fact that Muffy dropped feral druid since he sucked *cough*cough* 6-7k dps in Icc.
    +1
    walker
    Ghost Apprentice

Post by walker Tue 29 Nov 2011, 18:40

That application is nice.
    It wasn't just plain old application. But it had its own story it's like perfect application.
    You can read so much out of it, what isn't related to game but what person you are.

+2
    Muffasa
    Muffasa
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Muffasa Tue 29 Nov 2011, 20:25

Arago wrote: Consider the fact that Muffy dropped feral druid since he sucked *cough*cough* 6-7k dps in Icc.
    +1

Phahaha I still laugh on this.
    Well, it was even < then 6k dps..... and yea, I can always apply as feral for next graid u elf.

/scratch
    appollonios
    appollonios
    Newbie Ghost

Post by appollonios Tue 29 Nov 2011, 20:32

I Gift you +2 advance christmass gift.... rendeer
    Arthur
    Arthur
    Newbie Ghost

Post by Arthur Wed 30 Nov 2011, 01:58

+ Smile
    Cilena
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

Post by Cilena Wed 30 Nov 2011, 02:00

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 22:32